Monday, September 26, 2022

Vienna and Edinburgh - my future homes?


 


When M and I talk about where we would live if we decided to come back over here and stay a while, he likes Lyon and London. 

Lyon because of it's a pretty rivers and houses on the hills surrounding the city. It's picturesque. The buildings are beautiful. It is diverse. It's stylish. History, culture. Not overpopulated. Kind people.

London because there is lots to do and you will never see everything. Interesting neighborhoods. Probably the most diverse city. Speak English. 

For me it would be Vienna and Edinburgh. 

Vienna is just awe inspiring. The architecture may me almost over the top, but spectacular nonetheless. It has so many museums, concerts, cultural places. It could keep you busy for years. Great public transportation. Calm people.

Edinburgh was just fun. The Scottish people are outgoing, proud of their heritage, like to have a good time. Edinburgh is full of interesting old buildings and nooks and crannies. It is mysterious and moody. Weather is temperamental. I loved Linlithgow where we stayed and it's beautiful Loch. Beautifu scenery. Great castle on the hill.

Those are two countries I would definitely return to. 



via Blogger https://ift.tt/LFGYMXs
September 26, 2022 at 07:08PM

No comments:

Stranger in a strange land that's me