Sunday, June 12, 2022

Forgive the messy blog

 I have had a blog before (see favorite blogs). Last entry was five years ago. So I have forgotten how to format things (See weird margins,etc.) but I’ll catch up. 

I was a nurse for 34 years. I started in med/surg. Went to ICU. Four years into the 34, I went to ER and stayed for 30 years. Why did I stay in ER for 30 years? Because I am completely insane.

I retired in 2019, a frickin’ year before the pandemic! In the nick of time. Someone was watching out for me.

I cant even imagine what it was like to work in a hospital during that. I thought a lot about my co workers and really, all nurses, through all of it.

I have one son. My husband of 43 years died a little over a year ago.

So come along with me if you want.

No comments:

Stranger in a strange land that's me